Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Rockin Around the Christmas Tree Freebie"

My youngest daughter asked me to make her a "fun" kit for Christmas. She loves to turn up the Christmas music and help me decorate the house. If she could she would skip right over Thanksgiving. LOL. I hope you have a munchkin or two in your house that will enjoy this as much as she does. For those of you that are not familiar with the Christmas carol "Rockin Around the Christmas tree" I highly recommend getting a copy, turning it up as loud as you can, and dancing through the house with the kids, or by yourself (we wont tell). In the mean time you can grab this freebie here.
Note: This is a taggers size kit


Created by Lizz

4 comments:

  1. OH it's way 2 cute and just love your holiday kit :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this cute kit and thank your daughter for the idea! I love that song, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit is so adorable, love the elements. Your daughter surely must love the creations, and the music certainly puts you in the holiday spirits. Much happiness to you and yours throughout the holiday season. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations, certainly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this cute kit. I love it!
    Regards from Germany.

    ReplyDelete