Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New years friends. I know its been awhile. I promise we are still here. Sorry we have not posted any freebies for you lately. The holiday season just seemed to gobble up all of our time. Then a few day's after Christmas we had to put one of my dogs to sleep. In my family they are just like a person. He was a good friend but was very old. So I have not been in the creative mood as of late. But hang in there I promise to get it together soon. My oldest daughter had me sign up for facebook. Have you guy's heard of this. Its crazy. A dear friend of mine put it well.. " he say's "I'm too old for facebook..but I cant help it..Its like crack" He is so right. I have been blessed with many dear friends and lost touch along the road of life. Now I am able to catch up. Its been great..I have lots of great goodies coming both in the store and freebies for the blog. So check back soon. In the mean time I have posted some old songs for an old friend. To help boost their ego a little bit. Like I have not done that already..lol. They are some oldies. See if they bring back any memories for you.

1 comment:

  1. I will be keeping my eyes open. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete